Troubles Forgotten, but the Fun's Over...

Last week, i wrote a post which is still in my drafts...and at that point i was very depressed with problems at home and i was feeling as friendless as ever in school, and i just seemed to be unable to do anything right. And, i was feeling distant from God. I mean, there was just so much to be upset about last week.

Then, u would think that FunOrama couldn't come at a better time(sarcastic). Strange enough though, it turned out that it really couldn't come at a better time. Instead, of all the unhappy things making FunOrama not so fun for me, it in fact cheered me up. Initially, when we first were setting up our store at about 7 to 8 plus, i still didn't feel very good coz i seemed invisible but after that surprisingly i managed to like become more visible and yea i got involved in the class and stuff much more. Took some pictures of the stall we were manning...i'll upload some other time. Anyway, so it wasn't my shift in the morning, so after like FunOrama was officially open, i left to check out the whole like funfair with my mum. Met BK, then spent some coupons at my stall and bought some snack for breakfast. Chatted abit and stuff. Then, my dad, grandmother and sis came. Went around with my sis and mum...and like we went almost like one round and we didn't spend anything yet. Then, like after a few rounds like finally got my sis to play a game, the 2ad2 game stall...and won like sweets only haha. Thereafter, was like walking around aimlessly the hub, the void deck and all over. Then, met lots of familiar ppl. Bought lunch at the Kenny Rogers, the 2ad1 food stall. Sat like at the tables at the concourse next to the MRC ppl and was like almost deafening...wait not almost, it was. So, we moved to the canteen to have lunch. And, still very noisy. Then, i like had my shift, collecting the money, and like our business was so good...we sold out by three. Then, my mum bought AC merchandise and watched the principal get dunked and i watched the discipline teacher get dunked...haha. My sis went about herself too, then went with her friend. My aunt and uncle were also there. Our class also sold alot of balloons.

Overall, the FunOrama carnival was pretty fun, nice food, nice ambience, fun games and lots of stuff to buy, oh and lots of ppl too. I wouldn't say though that FunOrama made our class any closer...although yea, the class worked together fine. It was a good experience i guess. And, even though i was tired i had quite a good time. I had like forgotten all the bad things that had happened so far. And, i guess after a few days...i began to feel slightly closer to God again. I guess it was just like coz i just trusted in the Lord through this tough time, and like contributing to the school, i could feel the school spirit and the Lord's presence with us. So tts about all for FunOrama this year, and now, it to serious stuff already and now like ALevels is the main thing left in mind. Fun really over...now i'm just waiting to get back to school and hopefully, things turn out better, in fact today, i just had some hint of better times ahead. But, now i've learned to never let things get me down...to know that ultimately, not friends, not family and enjoying life, not anything matters as much as our relationship with God. God is really all we ever need. I've learned not to depend on anything else but God alone. Now, again i really really feel God's presence. Circumstances, people and things can change, but God always remains constant. I now realise that its really true that this moment of feeling distant from God gas strength my faith in God and allowed me to grow spiritually. So yepp, just hope everything goes well. And, God is just so good all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts