Term Exams are over...now...

So happy to say that term exams are finally over...!!!...Now, i can relax abit and its the March holidaes already...One thing i have to say though is that...my ALevel Chinese results are out this Friday...while for our seniors its the ALevel results...so ya. The other thing is that, reflecting on the term exams...i could not finish my GP, Econs and Geog paper...and i don't think i did very well but i may just pass all my subjects for the first time...so i'm just hoping...although i'm pretty worried abt my results...i'm just enjoying my break now. Furthermore, i can't really rest for too long coz theres alot more to do this academic year...looking ahead to the ALevels exam...and rite now i'm still waiting to hear abt the MOE approval for my extra time. These are all the things that i should keep in mind even as i rest but i'm definitely going to enjoy my holidaes rite now...and i guess the fact that we need to read the Gp packages...will help remind me not to slack off too much...so yea.

There's alot for me to do this holiday now...i need to catch up on some stuff...like playing com, listening to music and watching TV. I also got some holidae work to do, and probably a tiny bit of studying to do. Now, i can also spend more time with the ppl around me...not that there are alot...still ya. And, i need to go practise my chess for i'm playing in a chess tournament next week. I'd probably also add more pictures to my blog with the time i have now. There many more things i want or need to do during the holidaes...these are just some so ya...pretty happy and looking forward to a well rested holidae.

I must really say that i've been really really content, happy and just filled with peace....i feel like everything is pretty smooth and contrary to what is believed its mostly been the case...and i'm just happy i guess...And, i say the joy i have only comes from God. Coz, i trust in Him and so no matter what circumstance i'm in...i know He'll be there for me...i mean in every situation God gives one something to be joyous abt...whether good or bad...Right now, i will say yes i still don't really have friends in sku...even though its true that people are generally nice to me, and i appreciate that...but i'm still happy coz the Lord is with me, and gives me reason to be happy even if there really isn't anything to be happy abt...still there is only this small area that isn't good...but who cares?...i'm just happy that exams are over. I must still say at the end of this post...i still wonder really really WONDER...why i can't seem to have friends...will someone just tell me so i don't have to keep guessing...

Yea, so even as i enjoy the holidaes and look ahead to ALevels....deep inside i'm still waiting and hoping to have friends...people who i can turn to, be a part of and just go through the good and the bad times that life throws up with...But, believe me i'm still filled with joy, and that passion to live life to the fullest is still burning bright in me...just need friends to share that passion with...but for now...my JOY IT'S FROM THE LORD....(:

Comments

Popular Posts