I Believe in u Lord...need the strength to persevere...

This week, i've had a strange sort of time, feeling distant from God...i dun know why, but i'm just worried about it...coz i never actually sat back to think about my faith, why should i question the reason for my own faith..??...At the same time, i hope that this period of dryness is God's way of strengthening my faith...Furthermore, this week i've been feeling so so tired, unmotivated and just uninspired. Is God trying to wean me of my immature dependencies on the experiences and confirming emotions?...I mean God used to give me signs of His existence, so maybe i'm finally maturing in my faith...I really have this strange feeling that God is starting to really work in my life, after getting rid of many barrier in my christian growth. The funny thing is that i realise that in my last post it actually probably signified, my move from seeking the experience to seeking God. However, the worrying part is that, how do we know if our faith is based on the right things?...I'm thinking that maybe, it's also time for me to move from faith and being too much of just a hearer to that of faith that manifests in my actions and in all that i do. And, i guess, i've been too worried about my lack of motivation this week, and i'm not trusting the Lord enough. According to the book i'm reading theres a couple of things to do when God seems distant...to talk to God and tell Him how i feel, focus on God, trust His promises and rmb all He has done for me. But, i guess its because of funorama tt i don't feel motivated to do work this week...tts what all the teachers say, like everyone is like superslack b4 funorama. Speaking of which, i wonder how our class banner turned out today.

I'm just praying that God will help me get through this period of time, and really help me to continually seek Him...and i really hope to renew my passion for Him and to grow out of this dryness. I also i'm praying for like strength to persevere thru this year and get the grades i need. I really believe in you God...!!!...No matter how i feel, I know your here with me, and you are such a real God. Lord, reveal yourself to me and let me just feel your presence...

I really really believe in you O'Lord...take away all my doubts and just be with me, Coz your a true and great God...It's just a test of my faith, Lord, I will trust you no matter what...
I guess i just got to keep the faith...and grow thru this...

Comments

Popular Posts