God's standards, not the world's...i know...

Yes, i admit that sometimes...i get distracted by the things of this world and try to do well in terms of the world's standards....but honestly, the standard i'm and have always been following is God's standards, really...i was just a little frustrated by the results coz i'd thought i'd do better, but i'm still focused on how my life is by God's standards. I know that at times i fail...and we all do, and God is always there to forgive and His grace will catch us when we fall. By really in terms of the world's standards...i always try not to be too bothered. Oh and when i said let things be, i meant...that there are some harsh truths abt life that i feel we have to accept.

Rite now, i'm trying to get back to my state of mind when i finally felt that i've found the meaning in life, and how to live life...coz somehow i've forgotten and kinda need that inspiration and that joy that God made me feel not too long ago back. This probably is needed to help me continue to focus on God's standard's.

Reply to the comment:
Anw, thanx Joe for the encouragement...yea i'm taking yr advice not to be too worried abt the world's standards and tt its the S'pore system. And, congrats yr like the first person to post a comment on my blog.

OK, a strange post...ends here...

God pls help me to live my life by yr standards...Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts