Much Happier...

Well, a few days ago, i typed out probably like a thousand word post, with a "poem" i wrote about my plight that came with a moment of inspiration, of course, then, i lost all of it coz my internet chose the "right time" to go down. This made me VERY UPSET...!!!...coz on that day almost everythng had already gone wrong and the post meant alot to me. Now, i guess, i can't even attempt to recreate the post coz i wrote too much. Anw, the contents of my post was about how i finally understand how to react to my situation and how to face the reality that i don't really have many friends. Well, i realised that i shouldn't be upset about my situation but really just be happy....and of course i said a whole load more that i can't rmb.

Anw, so ytd i went for maundy thursday service in church to commemorate the day before the Lord's death. The service was good, but of course, i mean its supposed to be a sad occasion with of course like a sad atmosphere, like being dressed in dark clothes and after each person read a verse, the hall becomes darker as they put out candles and turned off the lights..(it was almost pitch dark by the end of service. But, i say its good coz it was sort of like touching and really made us feel how was like at that time, and really think about really how amazing that is for God to send His son to die in such a manner for us...the love. The short message by the pastor was about like how when we feel that life is unfair we should not say that God is unfair coz He died for us in an unfair manner, and that God loves us so much to die on the cross for our sins. I think that the past few days, from things i've experienced and the messages i heard like at chapel and at church, seem t strengthen my faith...and now thru all the troubles and stuff, i 've learned to be happy and u know realise how i sometimes seek things in the wrong places and how really, it is happiness enough knowing that you have God with you and that He loves you. God really is such an awesome God.

Finally, i want to say something about...my last post which i lost...well, i just wish that people around me would like realise how lonely i feel and my situation...which i depicted in my blog post which i lost. And, there's something i want to say and that is that i'm tryin hard on my part to really be a friend to everyone whether or not they treat me like a friend or not...i only understood the phrase that "Its better to be a friend than to have friends", now but still actually i've always made that my goal in all that i do for a while already. I've started to see that some people actually still do care to be friends with me and the people who don't really care...but i realise that i guess i'm not detestable but just that somehow, i'm just not able to be friends coz no one knows how to like maybe relate to me and stuff...and i don't talk much, so people don't realise how much like i want to be friends with like everyone. One thing though is that, i wish people find out that if they just be friendly or just talk to me, they will really see how good a friends i can be and if they'd approach me i'll then be able to open myself up alot more.

So to end, i'm quite happy now, and yea, i'm happy also coz my sis is back from Australia, and got me cool stuff, and suddenly she seems to bring back so much excitement and joy....and i can feel the potential of life that is waititng to explode in my life at the moment. Right now, i'm just working hard and playing hard...and i'll try to recreate my post another time. Just much happier now.

Comments

Popular Posts