Just Wishing...

Rite now, i must say that i'm not in the happiest of moods...so just gonna post a short post. I don't want to sound like i'm grumbling or being like negative and u know its always kinda repetitive...but i mean just want to say how i feel and just let out all the things in my heart. So, i guess can't be faulted for just saying my mind. Thus, here goes...

As i post this i'm not letting my situation sadden me but i'm just saying how i feel...
I'm sad again acutally...coz i feel so alone but first how can i be unhappy with my situation...so left out and without friends, when i'm not that sociable??...Secondly, just becos no one has anything to do with me, how can i say that just becos of that, that i don't have friends?? Thirdly, i don't even know what people, think of me, whether that don't like me or what...i mean just like what our GP teacher said, Asians generally don't voice their dislike for someone but instead ususally pretend to be nice as a formality or just to be polite...so i'm not sure if the people are just being sort of hypocritical. But, then again maybe people do really wanna be nice...still i'll never know.

I'm really confused becos i don't know what i should do...to rid this loneliness and feeling of a desperate need for friends. I don't even know if its reasonable for me to complain that i have no friends or if i should not care if i have friends or not. MY ONE AND ONLY WISH IS TO JUST HAVE FRIENDS...and not just acquiatances. And, with this post i'm fully aware of how difficult it will be to find a solution to my lack of friends...I understand completely that its awkward especially coz people don't know how to related to someone whose like handicapped. U know, in my last post i highlighted that yea, its really difficult for handicapped people to have friends and relationships...at least generally. Of course, i do know that it is still possible and in fact there are like so many examples of like such people. There so much more i can say...just can't write it all though.

Just b4 i end the post, i'm really willing to do whatever it takes to make friends...and i just hope that people will realise that i'm no different from anybody else and that there's no need to worry about how to relate to people like me, treat them the same...tts all i feel it takes...

Finally, i just want to say that even in these circumstances i'm facing rite now, and in the midst of all my unhappiness, i'm actually still happy and rejoicing in my heart...becos I know the Lord is with me. So i'm just remaining in pray, that God will help me to grow each day and be able to make friends or just for God to provide me with friends...but i know ultimately, God is still all we and i for this matter, NEED...and there is so much joy in trusting in the Lord.

Thus, no matter what the troubles...i am still happy, because i have the joy of having the greatest friend of all, the Lord...who when we trust gives us joy that surpasses anything else in the world...

Knowing you, Jesus, knowing you...
There is no greater thing...
You're my all, you're the best...
You're my joy, my righteousness...
And, I love you Lord...

My comfort, my peace and my joy...is the Lord...!!!

Comments

Joshua said…
Great blog and Tim I hope for you all the best in life and am glad to know another blogger whose relationship with the Lord is #1

Popular Posts