Well, been having a break since last thursday...while most had practical exams. Anw, things weren't all that great...with the fact that i had some problems to face the past few days. The only good thing is that i finally did my I&R although i still haven't done it out properly, i did a first draft and i started abit on the editing(almost done)of my wr. I at least felt some satisfaction in knowing i haven't totally wasted my break. Then, there's going to be AC games the rest of this week, so will be pretty slack...it was a gd thing i've had progress in my work...if not i'll totally be feeling like its been a waste of time. I've also been playing alot of computer during this break. The thing that always seem to happen is that whenever school becomes busy and there's so much stress we want a break desperately but when we can finally rest we feel restless and bored. To try to avoid that i've been trying to occupy myself....still the feeling bugs me slightly. Thats all the boring things that's filing my life at the moment...really need something to spice up my boring break..

Comments

Popular Posts