draggy...now, moving on...

Yes, i realise now that my blog's getting draggy...coz that issue of friends has been bugging me for a very long time...in the post, i look to move on.



U know, God is very real...the chapel this morning, the same thing happened again...this time even more, the message seemed tailor-made to the issue...i've been going on and on about. That is, FRIENDS. The thing, yea, we all need friends...God created us to be social beings. Thus, i feel this justifies my perpetual discussion of the topic of friends...i really do need friends. I mean how can i not repeat the matter, if the problem is one of the few main problems in my life at the moment?



Well, God definitely has a reason for watever situation i face...i'm sure He'll find me friends, and i'll just do everything in my ability to live the way God wants me to...and everything will turn out fine i'm sure. So, i just pray that God will guide me and give me friends...



One other thing i must say, the worship songs during chapel...were great enecouragement for the day...



The day started on a ok note with chapel....but for some reason...i wasn't very happy this morning after contact time. I just felt so stressed out, so tired, empty and miserable. I just wanted to be more invovled with friends in sku and enjoy the day from the company of friends. But, i just didn't know how to be more part of the class. The comfort i had last week, seemed to disappear and i was strangely feeling out of sorts. For a moment, i forgot, that i should just pray and trust the Lord to be there for me. Then, it dawned on me...how could i?...So i just tried my best for the rest of the day to forget any unhappy thoughts...and trust the Lord. Though, i was still a little unhappy...by the end of the day i actually managed not to take to heart or bother or rmb any of the bad stuff. Thus, i survived and the day wasn't all that bad. It was still quite fun lessons today...especially GP and a little Econs. Yea, so it was ok.



So how to move on?...I guess, i will make it never an issue again...since community...lets say friends won't come to me and even though people may not always be a friend...I'll make myself part of something...make the friends...and not worry about people being my friends but be a friend and maybe i'll get friends in the process. Now, i know, as long as i do my part to try to gain friends...not matter whether i get a friends or not...God will work in my life, and find me friends, God will use watever situation to accomplish His purpose...I shall not be ever sad about friends and trust the Lord. In time to come i'm sure, He'll find me the friends He intended for me.



The sadness and frustration i felt today, should never be the case...I'll be content...and want friends for UNSELFISH reasons and maybe...i'll find the friends intended for me. I shan't worry for here on...



Just need to be happy with what i got...i will not keep harping on these unhappy things.



Coz...before the end of the sku day....my gp teacher's lesson for us, was about how it is easy to focus on the negative things...so the positive things will be the main focus for me from now on...



Trusting the Lord...

Comments

Popular Posts