Perfect Day...God will make a way...

Well, what can i say, today was a perfect day...not that everything was like the best it could be in the world but things worked out very well, that i therefore say that its a perfect day...coz truly it was...and all praise goes to God for making this day good, in fact of course everyday is good, to day well was just something slighty more special, but i guess same as most day's God makes it great. Everytime i run in to problems, God makes a way such that everything falls into place and just before its too late, the problems is solved. Sometimes its even better it solve immediately after the problem surfaces. Its so amazing how God works...He makes a way no matter what circumstance i face, He makes a way and all the things seemed to work for my good. God just is just always always there for me and its great. I'm learning new things each day and becoming a better person with God's help...and i'm even doing things i never thought i could do, in a good way. Now anw, to why and how my day was perfect.

First, so i at least remembered to tell my teacher that i couldn't make it for consultation at 9:10 today and so since there was PE in the morning i could come in to school late which of course meant i only needed to be in school by GP lesson at 9:50, so tt was good coz i got to sleep in abit more than usually for today. Then, since yesterday i had been trying to arrange for my chinese prelims to start earlier and to get the extra time and at the general office. And it wasn't settled yet...so that was the problem. But, wait before that...

A couple of weeks ago for the GP test, my teacher had forgotten to arrange for my extra time and for the test to be at the GO. But, when i tried to look for my teacher at the staffroom she wasn't there. Then, suddenly i remembered tt our class was to have the test at A6.11 later on, so i checked the class but she wasn't there, then as i walked past the other class i saw her so i managed to take the test with the proper arrangements. Problem solved coz God made it work. In that same week, i didn't go to school on wednesday and i forgot to tell my teacher i couldn't make it for consultation but when i looked at my phone after i woke up real late, i had a message which said she couldn't make it for consultation, again problem solved. Coincidence, i think not...God made a way again. This week, the test on tuesday for math, my teacher forgot to arrange for my extra time but just before i had to take the test my maid helped me find the teacher and the arrangements were made. God made a way again. NOTICE SOMETHING, ALL MY TEACHERS FORGOT TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR ME...then again, everybody don't really notice me anw. Such is this world....but watever, God made a way and tts all that matters. And, even my chem test also needed impromtu arrangements coz my teacher forgot to. Anw, i don't blame anyone anyway. And, anw i passed my chem test. So tt was good.

Now, back to today, so i needed to arrange for my chinese prelims and my mum had already told my form teacher about it, so i just needed to find out if the arrangements had been done. Immediately when i got to sku, it was crazy man, first person i saw was my form teacher and then my chinese teacher so problem was solved arrangements had been made already. Next, i went for GP lesson, alrite not like i was any closer with my classmates, but at least i didn't sit alone again, and for once maybe even speak in class, to someone...GP lesson was smooth so tt was good. Then, had econs lecture, and understood everything and managed to pay attention and stay awake during it...not tt i could sleep...but then, heard stuff about the econs tmr, and it sounds like i shouldn't have a problem tmr. Then, geog tutorial, our teacher didn't come so the other teacher who i feel teaches better and is more motivated took the class, so tt was good. Finally, i did my chinese exam in a comfortable room and i felt i did well for my chinese, think i can get an A..yes. So a perfect day i guess.

The fact that i was able to get through the week so well, with all the tests and all the problems was only because God made a way...God is indeed so great, HOW CAN WE NOT BELIEVE IN A GOD WHO IS ALWAYS THERE AND HELP US SO FAITHFULLY?????....I love you Lord, i believe in you...you're an AMAZING GOD...!!!....

I'm lost for words...what a great God...!!!

Comments

Popular Posts