No real theme for my blog post this time, haha, its been a long time since i've done a titleless post. Anw, i've been sick for the past two days and so missed out on school. But, the strange thing is that, not being in school for just two days and being so unwell and drowsy, has seemed to make me so without inspiration. I seem to almost forget how it was like when i was well...but oh well. These past two days, i've been literally just resting in bed and watching tv, played a little bit of computer when i felt better, which was only short periods, coz for the most part i felt really awful. Looking forward, i guess to completing the rest of the term of school. Actually, theres only like 5 days left of school. And, i have the A level chinese exam again, to content with just at the start of the June Holidays. The fact that just staying home for two days makes me so uncomfortable, i really wonder what it'll be like this June Holidays, but i guess, i have lots of studying to do which yea makes the holidays less than a break and yea far from exciting, but i guess, i'll just have to bear with it as the A levels will be coming very soon. Then, after the A levels i probably then can start worrying about, how to spend my time and stuff...enjoying i guess. So yea, for now...



Perhaps, i should think things over, plan what i wanna do for the holidays, read up alot more and just sort out my thoughts...and recall all the stuff so important, and in so doing, get myself back in the groove, in that inspired, passionate, determined, joyful and awesome state. Just need to refresh myself on how i've learned to truly live life for God and to the fullest. I should escape a little bit and remove the drag/load/burden, whatever, caused by all the school stuff, pressure and just life's troubles and just all the work, that's stifling my creativity and stuff. I need to rmb the way that is JOYFUL LIVING. Anw, i'm sure this holiday, God will be with me and help to really rejuvenate during the holiday in the midst of all the studying and everything. So, just glad that i'm feeling better from my throat infection and just hoping to get out of a dry spell i'm having at the moment, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. My passion will be refuelled again i'm sure, just need to wait for next inspiration, which drive me out of this passionless feeling at the moment, and make me feel like i'm never going to run out of ideas and be like super boring. So yea, tts it from me...just some updates, on how boring it is being sick at home..haha...but anw so i'm fine now, and ready to get inspired again and go out and live life passionately again...yea...

Comments

Popular Posts