Feelings Show: Part two...More from my Heart...

In my other post, writing my thoughts about the song and how it relates to my life, there are a few things i left out so here i continue. Btw, for the last post, sorry about the lack of paragraphing, there was some problem. So anw here goes...

In my actions and speech(silence mostly), i give the impression that i don't care about others, am rude or that i'm a miserable person. But, in my heart i really am not such a person as i subconsciously in my actions portray. I am passionate about living live to the fullest by enjoying life and to live for God which gives me great fulfillment. Also, RELATIONSHIPS MATTER TO ME MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, and thats why my ONLY ASK is really to just have the opportunity to really enjoy FAMILY and to have FRIENDS to share life's experiences with, which to me is the most meaningful thing in life. I'm not a person who shows my feelings explicitly, although i feel alot and i wanna just be REALLY NICE to EVERYONE coz by NATURE, i'm a nice person. So, i just WANT PEOPLE AROUND ME TO REALISE HOW MUCH I CARE FOR THEM. I really do...Thus, all i ask is that everyone be patient and NEVER LET GO of WHO I REALLY AM and in the end, MY FEELINGS WILL SHOW and YOU'll see.

I LOVE Y'LL PEOPLE...!!!...BELIEVE ME PLS...!!!...SPEAKING RIGHT FROM MY HEART...

Comments

Popular Posts