Joyful Living...To Bee or Not To Bee...

I must say that after a week that felt really strange in that we had a public holiday on Thursday and with so much going on in my school life, which btw rite now is just studies, studies and more studies at this point. Anw, there's been this Whatever kinda attitude this week, after having a flu for so long too and that contributed to the overall strange mood this week. Again, it felt for a moment like i was slipping back into that distant feeling from God again and that confusion about life and stuff. So anw, today's church service really was good in the sense that it was great to really worship the Lord and just feel His presence draw near to me again. Actually, yea, its my fault coz i haven't continued on my Bible reading plan and yea, i guess just singing less of the worships songs. So tt was tt..ok. But, the thing is that from just some reading i did and more thinking i guess, i've sorta again got myself sorted out in terms of my life i guess...and spiritually just better i guess...

Now, anw, to the real stuff...well, today i wasted quite a bit of time packing my table and watching tv, btw soccer highlights from last nights games. But, at least, i studied some of my econs notes and did my CHINESE REVISION..i.e. study the textbook. So, it was from my chinese text that i picked up some inspiration. Not that, it wasn't always apparent...just that i finally took time to really appreciate it. Well, so anw its NOT A SPELLING mistake in my blog title, i meant the pun. Coz, well, i'm talking about the text on MI FENG DE ZAN MEI...yes the one about the BEE, the insect...duh. So, i'm been thinking so much about living my life, as seen in my other blog post...and well, the BEE they say is hard working and is something we should learn from. But, the lesser known thing about BEES are that they are creative and original in the sense that they use the nectar that they collect to create it into their own stuff..i.e. HONEY...speaking of which i heard that drinking honey with water and lemon is good for a cold...ok, random...anw. And, BEES too collect nectar from a wide area. The learning point here is that we should learn from BEES and absord ideas and knowledge from alot of places, through reading and experiencing life. Just so u know, anw i'm not a great fan of reading and i haven't really completed reading a book b4 other than the books when i was young like kindergarten maybe...Also, then to take the knowledge and make it ones own and use that to serve i guess. So, how it relates to my thoughts on living life...well, my life up till now has been sheltered and unexposed and so boring and out of ideas and a severe lack of originality. I well, think that i need to absorb more widely and be more creative and make the things i see, hear, and whatever become my own. In other words, find my own style and place in this world. Sounds simple, but its not, i'm improving but still need God to give me help. So great, one amazing thing learnt in the most unlikely of places.

Then, amazing as it already is, my mum had the other day left the daily bread, that small book which is so awesome in bringing God's word to people in a real sense through daily events. This was to start a habit of reading the daily bread as it should be DAILY. And, also to continue on the Bible reading plan and which was sparked for me by this morning's message in church. Anw, so i flipped through the daily bread not following the order set, and i came upon one which seem to be an answer to my questions on life. It well is entitled, Joyful Living...which is the reason for my title for this post. I mean, its amazing that i found an article like that...so well, it spoke to me. It talks about our search for joy that takes us many different directions like dream holidaes, shopping, food, clothes, friends, cars and an endless list.-HERE I'M QUOTING roughly. So what it says just confirms i view i've had which of course i was never sure, so now i have a definitive answer. That, no doubt God's greatest gift is our relationship with His Son Jesus...the joy and fulfillment in that so great. But, that joy from temporal things in this world is viewed as many christians as less than spiritual. Actually, as i thought, The enjoyment of "things" can be a positive spiritual experience, when we recognise that He " gives us richly all things to enjoy" and that "every good gift...is from above", our hearts should be full of thankfulness and praise. This in itself is an act of worship. HERE I continue to QUOTE. How amazing this was exactly what's been in my mind all this while, and God so faithfully answered my questions. Praise the Lord. Now, i can confidently live in line with wat is truly...JOYFUL LIVING...!!! The verse from this article was:

Command those who
are rich in this present
age not to be haughty,
nor to trust in uncertain riches but
in the living God, who
gives us richly things to enjoy
-Tim 6:17
So that was how wonderfully and amazing that God spoke to me again....so i'll enjoy life in whole new creative ways yet i will continue to grow my relationship with God above all other things and to love and serve God whole-heartedly in a way that glorifies and pleases God.
Well, living life for Christ...the best way to live...yepp....truly...
today was a great day, and i had lunch with family, tt was the other thing that made the day even better...but most of all, i have to thank God for revealing so much, which is so precious to me...Oh, great is our God...Lord I love u...
Just Living Life The Joyful Way...for God...yes...

Comments

Popular Posts