End of last week...Mother's Day...Start of this week...

After the so called "perfect day", last week ended on a terrible note. For some strange reason, Thursday passed real fast and by Friday last week, i seemed to have lost patience and just could not take it again...as much as i've been trying to be happy no matter how bad things can get sometimes...i just could not help but feel bad again. Well, to avoid the repetition...i'll just say it once more only, coz yea, its the same issues that affected me again this time...friends and not enjoying certain parts of life. So ya, the end of the week was kinda rocky...and it affected my mood going into the weekend...satruday though managed to avoid much problem. But, unfortunately, Sunday wasn't the "best" day ever...it nearly threatened to ruin the mood on yea, Mother's day of course...luckly i guess, much trouble was averted, and overall we were able to give my mum a pretty good Mother's day. And, we had lunch at Fish&co at Novena...near to our church i guess. My parent's felt that like the fact we managed to get a place to eat was a signal that times are bad...i.e. recession...somehow, i don't if its coz i'm insensitive and don't see the true reality of the situation, but i kinda feel like Singapore won't be too affected by the sub-prime thing in the US...anw, wat i'm i blabbering about...i'm moving this post in a direction different from wat my blog's suppose to be, oops...too much GP or econs, maybe thats why i'm talking about, oh gosh. Anw, moving on....lunch was not bad and on the way there actually, nearly caused problem over some disagreement over the logistics but i guess, maybe the mood was not too badly affected but so everything turn out well. Then, b4 we left we bought some doughnuts from like Doughnut Factory...Thereafter, my mum left for home with my grandmothers while the guys, my dad, me and my two other brothers when to Vivocity to watch the movie Speed Racer, nothing overwhelmingly great about the movie but always love CARS and racing so yea...but maybe not the best ever movie coz my dad actually dozed off at the front part of the show, with all the weird flash backs and cartoon flicks, which made one feel giddy at times...but overall i enjoyed it lah...at least spent time with family. I then, like b4 we went home my dad like had to shop for stuff for my sis and for come computer stuff but yea, for us lah so not too bad..but we were all tired and wanted to go home...so at long last we got to....that was Sunday. Then, before sku today, i watched MANU WIN THE TITLE YEA...!!!...only down side was that i was tired for sku to day yea.

But, one strange thing was that, somehow, in all the troubles and good things at the end of last week, i suddenly again, slightly lost a bit of the "joy despite circumstances that comes from God" feeling...and when i should still have been happy i wasn't totally that way...i dun know why but this year, i've experienced so many more moments of feeling distant from God...i'm slightly afraid at times, that i should always so suddenly have times where i feel so far away, and to even lose some passion and joy found in God, and it really makes me wonder about the amount of faith i have...but, i mean, i believe in God and just desire to constantly feel close to God...i guess, i just have to trust that God wants to strengthen my faith, and to continually seek Him...and i will always find Him.

So anw, today started the second last week of sku...b4 the June holidays...oooppss i mean June STUDY BREAK, as teachers call it. Teachers kept saying today that class was like so liveless today, anw, maybe just like the soccer season that has just come to an end, its coz everyones looking forward to some sort of "rest" this "holiday". Nothing great about today, was just so tired and pretty much the same stuff again...at least now i don't feel so affected anymore. Oh and chapel today, was about the purpose in life stuff again, which earlier last year, i still was confused about, but which i've already found much more about in my other blog posts, so it was great to hear about something which i had sought after for so long and had already found an answer to. That was today...

Now, i just pray that God will constantly draw me close to Him, and to give me reassurrance of His mercy that forever remains and the promise of His love to me, earned by faith alone. And, i really just wanna feel God's presence even even more and to love Him more each day, which already do...I just want to know even more that everything i'm doing is for God's glory and in line with His will and purpose for my life...and that i'm pleasing God with the way i'm living my life...and to know that God is with me all the way, guiding me and leadin me through life. So thats my hearts desire and prayer at this moment in time...

Stir up the passion in my heart for your name Lord...!!!

Comments

Popular Posts