My blog...abt today and stuff...

Yea, as you can see, i've made some changes on my blog...trying to make it better, and hopefully start posting more happy posts...ya that kind of stuff...

But, the reason that i have only two random pictures on the slideshow, is that i haven't had the time to do it...don't worry, haha...i'll be adding my pics real soon...yea.

Well, about today...it's been an ok day today although i've been at home all day and nothing out of the ordinary happened...

Well, i was pretty happy today coz i accomplished stuff i wanted to do like finish my chem assignment and do up my blog...and tuition today was pretty good although my teacher came 45mins late...ya. And, i had my fair share of fun, as in i played com...so i played hard and worked hard today...so a fine day i guess...

Anw, before i end my post, there's something i thought about this morn that i thought i share...well this thought came about when our chem teacher...asked what we'll do after A levels.

So ya, i thought about it and they are:- to go for like lessons on some skills that i'll need if i'm to get into a course i want in uni...tts a big if
- to go overseas for a holiday
- to go back to sku on an occasion
-to go out with friends...which yea...actually would be nice if i could have one some time soon...although it doesn't seem to be happening
-play lots of com at home
-have friends over
- visit places in S'pore
-just go hang out with family...meals outside, activities outside ya..

Yes, i know its too early to think about that but the year will fly by...but for now i hoping for the Lord to help me through the A's.

Anw, its cool to think abt these stuff...but sorry for the randomness...haha..tts the end yea...

Comments

Popular Posts