Positive and happier...finally...God's grace...

Truly, i've learned to be much more positive and happy...even if i don't sound like i'm happy and positive now...believe me, though i not an expert at being happy, yea i'm much happier and positive rite now. I mean come on, isn't it a positive start...that i can say that i'm happy and more positive. Maybe u could start counting the number of the word "positive" that i use, its like already five(or maybe not)...wow. But, really...things are not super perfect, and no, i'm not saying that it's because God made my days smoother, that i'm happier...its because i'm just happy...my joy comes from the Lord, and not from having a perfect life with absolutely no troubles...if not i'll be miserable all my life, which was actually wat i sort of did b4. Yea, so i've learned to forget but not disregard the bad things yet not letting affect my mood...and to keep reminding myself of the good things. Still, its seems that, the more positive and happier i am, the smoother things seem to be. I must admit things were better in the past few days of school...though that wasn't the main reason i'm happy, it contributed...and of course there were not so great things but...i was positive and didn't really take them to heart and i'm still happy i guess. Of course, i still do hope for more positive things happening...so keep them coming, but i'll still be happy even if things aren't good.

I must say its God's grace, He has taught me so much thru the difficult times i've had...and so now i understand how to be happy...and can safely say that i'm happy even if things aren't always going well.

The past two days, i must say everything when smoothly...and i'm happy even if i did badly for my econs test and i'm been doing like badly in my school assignments...coz i take like 4 hrs to complete a abt 2hr thing. Of course, i'm not not over the moon abt that...and i fear that that will happen in my exams...but i'm determined to think of a way to improve that. That was the only slight dampener for the past two days..but it hasn't really affected my mood. I would say that i've felt a little less lonely and some were slightly friendlier...and i managed not to be on my own as much as possible...even if it was sometimes i made sure i was much less alone...and not the other way round, u know wat i mean.

Well, thats about all for this post...had much more stuff to say but just about my new found "positivity"...so ya. I just hope that things will continue to be better and i can keep improving my relationships with others. Also, i'm hoping that my studies will imporve soon b4 its too late...so ya.

Also, i pray that i will continue to grow spiritually and learned more abt how to be happy always..so i'm just trusting the Lord to helpme and guide....

Coz My Joy is in You Lord...

Comments

Popular Posts