Just another day...

Well, what can i say, its just a plain old wednesday...its the same thing..but at least i'm finally starting to get into the habit of blogging about stuff...to somethingof the extent of a journal, so not bad i guess..

Anw, today was a pretty ordinary day...but there were some things which i thought about through the events of the day that i'd like to blog about so ya...

Firstly, yea..its finally over the postings...and so its the start of orientation 2 already...just thinking about the same situation that we were in last year...wow...it was really great when my appeal got accepted the second time...anw, ok forget that i kinda digressed here...

After assembly today, i had a long break due to PE, and i studied a little bit of chem...and i took out my really cool laptop to try and upload the photos on my blog. However, not only was the website down, my com had some internet problems...but i was puzzled coz it wasn't a connection problem...Then, i had chem consultation...and its was ok i guess, could mostly come up with the answers to that question we did from the tutorial...Gp was after that, and we had a period to rerad our Gp packages, which luckly reminded me to study for the Gp test coz i didn't realise it was tmr!!...Econ lect, geog tutorial flew by...and it was the break, after eating something light, and seeing many people i know walk by classmates and stuff, all headed to the void deck and no friendliness here...so i decided to go to the void deck and join most of my classmates...but again it was a waste of time...i mean i don't want to start my no friends business again..but..

I'm happy the way everything is, its just that i'd be lying if i say i don't need anyone coz i'm human and all humans are created to be social creatures...serious today i thought long and hard about it...please be sure, i'm not unhappy with anyone..i'm just longing to have true friends..and i don't blame anyone...i don't have time to bother about such trivial matters and i'm not concerned about that...So, based on my experiences at home and just my life i guess, i suddenly felt a DEEP SENSE THAT IT IS MY FAULT THAT I HAVE NO TRUE FRIENDS...i really want to know wat people think of me not becoz i want to live my life to the expectations of others but i want to know and assess my ways...i want to know how i can improve my life, improve my relationships and know how i can impact in a greater way the lives of others...U know i've been very selfish alot...wanting to have friends for all its rewards for me..BUT I'M DIFFERENT NOW...i want to be able to reach to people , have friends, create community and to have growth as a group...i need a group not just for myself but also so that i can be a part of something, God's plan...to grow with a group and just do watever a group does...ya...so i'm trying to find out what i'm not doing right and what i should do...hoping someone would just tell me...coz i don't want miss the joy of friendships either...so moving on...

Then, we had the Career Guidance talk during the PCCG period...and we were made to think about what we'd want to do in the future...and what influences our decisions, i'm glad that i have even before the talk decided what i'd like to do already...and not parent's, not friends...and not personal perceptions are the main driving force for my decision... but instead PASSION...yea. Although there's one thing, i think my subject combi for JC now was a little bit short of being influenced by the right things...still, i'm pretty fine with it i guess...anw, so tts was pretty cool and yea the teacher was as i've heard about before...funny...so at least i now have an aim and goal in mind...so tt was good...

After sku, i went for chess club for the first time this year, and thankfully, i managed to get myself signed up for the chess tournament a big relief coz its been something on my mind for quite awhile already, so another good thing done ya..

Finally, just before i typed this, i found something really cool and useful on the internet about career guidance stuff, coz as we were asked to do some research, i did so...anw its a website that links one's personality type (MBTI) to the suitable careers...its http://www.columbiastate.edu/careerservices/MBTI%20types.htm...

And, btw...i've been unable to post any other pics on my blog due to problems with the website...so ya..and right now i'm still pretty happy...though i'm starting to feel upset again over the no friends, loneliness thing again...so i just hope, i'll know wat to do...and overcome this again..BUT I'M STILL POSITIVE...positive...yea.

Comments

Popular Posts