A good day..surprisingly bad yet always and evetually was good...

Monday and Tuesday have just past...and i'm exhausted already, well coz its been a roller coaster ride the past two days. It's a long story..but here is it anw...

Chapel was ok i guess...then i sat pretty apart from the class at contact time...and we left the class for an empty room beside the geog room after that...and i tried to load up the rockyou slideshow on my blog but i took too long to do so...and so had to rush off to the geog room. Due to that, i forgot to get my pencil case and i of course couldn't reach it myself and it apparently was too difficult for me to get help from someone coz it was in the middle of the class when we needed to write...So it was problem no1 for the day...i needed a solution...then, yea and turned and asked and borrowed a pen. I felt such a relief...so the lesson progressed until it was 20min b4 the end of the lesson. Then, the worst thing happened, i leaned too far forward and oh no...i couldn't get up...i had to call for help...within me i didn't really like the sound of that...but after abt 6min...when no one realised my situation, i call the teacher and a few helped me...gosh i thought to myself...what i thing to happen...argh. Anw, my hand and keg was hurting so i was really grateful i guess.

Then after the next lesson, i had a 20min break...where i continued to load the slideshow into my blog and the next thing situation occurred...i ruin my blog sort of...i edited the html wrongly...throughout the day i couldn't fix it...in the mean time i found out that i PASSED MY FIRST EVER CHEM TEST!!!...great...

Then, after worrying, alot...in the midst of that i sort of prayed...and i created a another blog to use the html as a guide...and by God's grace and not my power, i managed to fix my blog...after many hours...

Then, today...it was a relatively good day...the only thing is that i felt i could have been less alone...but anw i was still happy...coz there were good things happening in the background...i PASSED MY SECOND EVER MATH TEST...and with a not bad score this time...so happy...then before econs lesson, i managed to complete the tutorial...another amazing thing...then, in GP i got the highest for the GP compre assignment with 41/50...and insulting as it was that it was cited as a surprise...fine ok i'm just joking but yea i'm sure...was happy for me...but of course, i failed my econs test but wasn't too bothered...

I can only thank God for allowing me to have good things to celebrate despite some not so good things...and actually it's always a good day for me the past few days...it seemed almost like many problems were just there so that good things may happen...but really its amazing how God works in my life...i'm just happy...things are actually going quite well...i can seem to overlook my problems unitentionally now...

So i have to say praise the Lord...God is so real...trust the Lord...coz He really is God...we can't help but believe in this great awesome God...

What a start to the week...hope it continues that way...just trusting in the Lord i guess...

Comments

Popular Posts