Yesterday was yepp 7th of July 07...triple 7. And it was my Aunt's wedding too actually...haha. I spent the whole of yesterday morning working on my pw and we had to attend the wedding from 2 to about 4 something. By the time i got home it was close to 5 and i did some more of my pw until 8 and after dinner tried to get my pw survey out but didn't do it in the end...sigh. Again, what a "great" day...boring!!! Anw just to mention a bit about the wedding...it was simple but nice and met like our relatives and cousins. There were so many ballons of both white and pink and we took some home...haha but they are almost all deflated now...lol. Oh and the unique thing about the wedding was that they played the worship songs for the wedding as a couple. It was good.
Anyway, so back to my thoughts now. Right now, i'm really disappointed with my life doing badly at everything been as lost as ever and been having such a boring life. God please show me what to do...

Comments

Popular Posts