It's got to do with the Perspective

My day today just got worst. Can i really be happy this way?...i wonder. It may be true that no matter what circumstances we are in we can rejoice in the Lord but it isn't easy. Honestly, these few weeks i feel as if my world has come crashing down. Been really depressed for a while now...i guess coz i seemed to have failed in almost every aspect of my life. It's hard to explain but never felt so bad before. My mum told me to put everything in perspective...well i got to say i can't disagree. This is however really difficult and I still feel like there are things i just can't get over and its tough to have a positive attitude in facing watever comes my way. But actually it really isn't all tt bad.. it's just tt things are not going as i would want it to. In fact, what is really troubling me is that I feel that i'm not living a life that is pleasing to God, and i feel i'm lacking the relationships which is what matters most.... i mean the the relationships with God, friends and family. I'm also confused about my whole life. I'm disappointed with all the areas in my life including my studies.. and sometimes i wonder... am i trying to achieve the world's definition of success. I need to know what it really means to live a purpose driven life for God which is meaningful. God please guide me...need a dose of positivity too...if there's such a word...lol...haha.

Comments

Popular Posts