It's another thursday again. Today, nothing different happened. It was a regular sku day with practically every subject except pw. Only thing different was that during chinese lesson, we went to LT4 for chinese opera so my classmates had to help me down the steps. But, i was upset about something...well wat happened was that our teacher asked my classmates to join me at the front of the LT and yet my classmates ended up complaining having to sit in front...sigh they don't realise how much it would mean to me if they treated me more like i was part of the class...i mean it didn't take much sacrifice to just take a seat further front and even though they did...they did it reluctantly...
Anyway, after today i have lots of hw to do and seems like i'm not putting in enough effort in my studies at the moment...i've been way too slack...guess like what our teacher told us..we should have done our work earlier then we wouldn't be short of time to finish our hw. Right now, all my energy and motivation has somehow been sapped....i really need to pray for God's help. Promos will be in abt 8 weeks...i need to catch up with my work. I sort of feel that i need to get my life back in order...been wasting my life these few weeks...i don't know wats gotten in to me but I shall trust that the Lord will guide me....this is a an abrupt end to my blog entry but it's coz i dont have time and also gtg to bed now....

Comments

Popular Posts