Had a Bad Day...

First lesson of the day at school was gp...was rather useless lesson coz our teacher had to attend to something and we were supposed to discuss AQ...haha. Next, was chem lecture which left me clueless as usual. Following this was Econs and through going through the DRQ i found out how badly i probably did...in fact our teacher said our class had many U's...lol... :(. Then, we had a break which i spent 20 min in an empty classroom and the other 20 min waiting in LT3 for Geog lecture which like i was so cold from the air con and sat around random ppl. Then spent another 20 min break in the empty classroom which our pw lesson was supposed to be in...and everyone turned up late only i was early...haha. And i got scolded again...always happens during my pw lesson...lol. Then was so upset could not concentrate in chem lesson after sku. It was a terrible day.My thoughts: I just wish i could enjoy my jc life...but it's always been disappointment after disappointment...sigh. However, these struggles actually kind of gave me a sense of conviction when i was reflecting on my day when i got home to work hard and make sure i make the most out of my jc life...in midst of a situation where everything seems hopeless with no friends to rely on, poor results and everything in general. I'm sure somehow God will see me through. And, I'm gonna to give it my all and make sure i achieve my goals for the year...!

Comments

Popular Posts