Seeking the Answer to Happiness and a Meaningful Life

Looking back at my life so far, i wish i could say that it has been fufilling...but the truth is my life has been far from what i wanted to get out of my life. When i look at the lives of people around me, many seem to have lots of fun and they seem to be making the most of their lives. I'm really frustrated and disappointed...i really really really want to live a life which is pleasing to God and is in line with God's plans for me and also to make the most of my whole life. But i don't know where to start and wat i need to do to achieve this. HOW CAN I DO THIS ???...that's all i wanna know !!! In fact, i've been more confused then ever...even when i first wrote about this.. u know the whole living a meaningful life thing. I felt that God, family and friends were what brought meaning to life but that made me question the place for the rest of the things we live through in life...obviously i have not found the answer...i guess i will never find meaning in life by trying to figure out on my own...coz only God can answer this question...still i don't seem to be getting it. I wish someone could just tell me how to do this and i WILL do WHATEVER it takes !!! God please show me what i need to do. I really don't want to have any regrets...i want to enjoy every single second of my life! Furthermore, i'm not being as productive in terms of school...each time i make a mistake or don't make the most of any bit of my life i feel really bad...this is very much my nature...seeking perfection and the most ideal situation. I wonder whether it's jus coz i'm trying too hard or i really i'm not living as well as i can...i believe there really is room for improvement. However, each time i say all this it jus doesn't manifest in my life...i really don't know why i can't translate this into reality...my life now...i'm really baffled...need God's guidance. Moreover, i don't know why but i jus haven't been genuinely HAPPY for a long time...this ain't RIGHT!!!....I have no idea why but there are so many unanswered questions in my life...even this sentence is a question...i really need to sort things out. The problem is that i don't even know wat i enjoy doing...so i can't even try to include those stuff in my life. But then again the meaning in life cannot be found in pleasure and enjoyment...which is very often a source a happiness...u know like a movie...or games or jus relaxing, that kind of stuff. I guess that could only mean that maybe the source of happiness that should be sought after is of a different kind...it must be the joy from living a life that has God as the central purpose which makes life meaningful. Actually, i've read the book "Purpose driven life" a couple of times and still it didn't seem to bring me close enough to finding the answer to life...i also read the bible but still i can't quite get it...though i admit i don't read it often enough. I know though that God knows my heart and wants to help...but maybe He is showing me the answer but i jus don't realise it...still really i'm trying desperately to seek the answer from God...All i need and want is to truly be Happy and Enjoy Life and at the same time Live a Purposeful God Driven Life and to maximise my life...i want to know how i can do that...there's no words to describe how desperately i need an answer! This burden in my heart i shall give to God...and i'm sure somehow He will show me the Way...just got to try my best to live my life well with watever i know and leave the rest to God. From now on i hope to really improve on the way i'm living my life....there's so much to say and no words to describe yet it all boils down to one thing the search for happiness and meaning in life. I guess that's all i've got to say....yea...

Comments

Popular Posts