Light at The End of the Tunnel !!!

Well today i got back econs and as i looked at the marks...only one word to describe what i saw it was UNBELIEVABLE !!! I passed and with a B...i just could not believe it. This suddenly brought back my belief that i can do it...pass all my exams. I realised that everything wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I realise that i shouldn't have given up so easily and that i should always have a positive attitude.
Anyway, today was an ok day. Just wish i could say more about my day and still feeling lonely. Oh also got back gp paper today during the first period and got a C but still ok lah...then had chinese yawn!...was boring. Then had maths.... i went in 15min late coz i forgot abt the drama thing which caused a change of class... during a part of the lesson, our teacher shouted at the class. During maths class i sat next to Eng Loong and Xiu...i think there're the nicest ppl in our class. Next, had a short break before econs..got back our econs paper. Afterwards, I had lunch with liting, weiyi, eng loong and oriana. Finally, went for cip thing in the hall. Also, had strategic games club after sku. So that was it...my day today...now gtd eom....sigh....at least things r starting to look up.

Comments

Popular Posts