Ok...Yesterday, had maths for the first period...an hour and we were supposed to do the maths tutorial which i could not do and all i did was copy the anws to the questions. Then, i had an hour break where i went to see the school counsellor...no not wat u think..i didn't need any counselling jus tt she wanted to assess how i'm coping with sku mainly in terms of mobility and getting support from my class. Honestly, i think my classmates aren't really supportive...and today something happened tt really show it....Anyhow, my whole break was taken up and i forgot i had no other break. Anw, i proceeded to geog class immediately after seeing the sku counsellor. I got scolded during the lesson for not doing an essay which i didn't realise my teacher wanted us to submit...yea i think this is the first time this year tt such a thing has happpened to me. Thereafter, it was a 20min break in which most of the class spent waiting in the classroom. Mark was sitting with val, engloong, amanda, charrise and they were all talking and some of the things said was quite hilarious. I just sat and watched, worrying abt finishing homework as usual. During GP lesson, most of my classmates were doing last min filing...but i had done so already.Next, was chinese and we went through some chinese stuff and our teacher kept insulting engloong...lol. ...A :) , tts all i got...Econs lecture after that was pretty boring...yea. Finally, it was chem tutorial and it went ok i guess.
Yup so abt today....I just got to say tt it was dao mei de yi tian...hrm maybe a bit too strong...i guess it just wasn't tt great. First, i had to get up real early coz almost my whole family came along...me my younger bro and sis had sku, my mum was going to catch a coach to Malaysia and my older bro had driving lesson... Anw, fast forwarding to assembly...at the part where class reps of the j1 classes were given out like some study grp papers...weiyi dropped the one he wanted to pass to me and didn't help me pick it up; the choir president hepled me instead...didn't like it coz didn't really like imposing on others.... Tt aside, i guess it was no big deal..haha. So we started the day with gp where we got back our test and i did ok; one of the better ones though not tt fantastic. Here came the real bad parts, after gp we had 20min b4 reporting for phototaking...my maid told me she saw Gen's class having photo taking and tt ephraim was in sku. So it began with me following my classmates to the smr area to wait for the phototaking. But, when we got there phoof my classmates disappeared...some went into the gym and some the cafe and as usual i was left alone...arghhhhh! Anw, the phototaking was not bad though in one of the photos i was slightly blocked. Then came the worst bit, the rain poured heavily...so i could not get back to the main building...and my classmates again WOW disappeared!!!...only liting lent me an umbrella which was not big enough to help me get across...in my panic i didin't realise tt i should have just called my class mates to carry my wheelchair up the sheltered walkway....so i waited there helplessly trying to think of a soultion. A car stopped by to help..not sure who it was but but my wheelchair didn't fit in. So the grp of girls from my geog lecture grp whom we got to help carry my wheelchair, wasted their time. In the end, my maid decided to push my chair wit an umbrella, which i actually dissaproved of, while the person drove me across. Anw, we made it back. I was upset though grateful for the help...so got into an argument with my maid. i went to the canteen to look for ephraim who messaged me to meet him. i moved my wheelchair recklessly in my anger and knocked into ppl's chair said sorry but while i was moving away...actually wanted to go back and apologize properly but i didn't...so i felt really bad...at least i learnt a lesson...(sigh)...haha. Anw I could not find ephraim...so sorry. Then, it was pw though we had a break which we spend in class as usual..lol. I was bracing myself for a scolding again...coz it always happens...yea haha. My grp members were also seemingly not going to help todae...coz they seemed distracted during the 20min break. BUT, the only great thing tt happened today...not only did i not get scolded...my grp members were all present for the FIRST TIME!!! Shocking but true! And we were really productive today. SO tts all i guess....so just need friends tt i really can count on....and greater strength from God to control myself and my life really ain't tt bad just had a bad day...but i realise tt there's still much i need to learn...u know i wish i could say wat Gen says on her blog abt all her supporting friends...anw still finding out more abt life each day...perhaps these troubles are just making me stronger and helping me to get closer to understanding how to Live Life To The Fullest and live the purpose driven life for God. Yea, but i must say the passion that once was in me seems to have come back...and like wat i said the other day....abt feeling like my life's worth living...indeed...yea. Tts it.

Comments

Popular Posts