Been really busy so this blog entry's gonna be a quick one. Yesterday, i got to sku in the nick of time...coz it was heavy traffic...yea owing to the fact that i left very late. I moved very quickly to my class's row. Like i didn't have to stay by the choir seats b4 joining my classmates...which i usually do. After assembly, it was chinese lesson and our class was supposed to do chinese compo in the 7.9 classroom which my classmates hate but of course my classmates decided to go to the library...which made me the only one left in the classroom and i decided to study for next day's chem test. Then, it was PE and i went to meet my chem teacher for consultation. It was only 20min coz my teacher said my assignment was well done which i didn't expect and i didn't really know wat were the areas of the syllabus i did not understand. so i was only tested on the Born-Haber cycle. The consulation was so quick, it meant that i had 1hr20min break...! So, as usual i went to the canteen to study...though not productively...like xoz it was noisy and i was tired. After close to an hour i decided to go look for my classmates at the void deck. There my classmates were cutting and eating a cake...yea it was Su Yee's b'day. I didn't have any cake though they offered me but again i was just a bystander...watching my classmates eat, laugh and chat...sigh... yet still felt fine....Oh and when our geog teacher walked past, i was told to tell my classmates that lesson was to be in Geog room and our teacher was ....oh all classmates r here and weiyi was told...so ya. Geog was combined... ....sigh..don't know wat to say...anw the lesson was funny as usual especially when our teacher started getting philosophical abt the topic on Rocks...lol. Right after lesson it was chem and i forgot tt our teacher was taking up the next break which meant no lunch for me...could my day be any worst...i mean it does not look tt bad but ..there were other things bothering me actually. Immediately after lesson i rushed to the canteen and grabbed some food and gobbled it down in record time and still made it on time for econs lecture. Finally, had maths and most of our class skipped it...i didn't bother doin the maths tutorial and just did maths tutorial with Xiu though it was more like i was watching her do the maths tutorial...that was tuesday.
Wednesday, had gp for the first period...only half the class came. Our teacher had to go for a course so we were told to do filing and some politics wks...and by the end of the lesson, nothing much accomplished. I was too busy worring abt how i was to finish all my hw. Chinese lesson was super slack...next was maths which many of my classmates skipped again and i was one of the only few there. Then, the 20min break b4 econs i tried to study chem which all my classmates were doing...and so by the time lesson was abt to start then the rest started coming in...and more hw was given out..econs essay ah...! it was chem test next and i didn't do too gd but hope i can pass. Thereafter, it was lunch break where i decided to join 5 of my classmates val, steph, engloong, mark and liting. i was supposed to eat on the same table but was a little inconvenient for me to eat there so i ate at the table next to theirs where they were chatting...so tts y even though they asked me to join them..i didn't and i didn't tell them the reason..anw after eating i join them again at their table and suddenly engloong asked me a strange qns like whether i like the ppl who were at the table i mean val, steph and liting. My immediate response was NO!...which i realised wasnt the best thing to say sp i continued saying it depends on your definition...i said i like all my classmates as gd friends...a bit lame but tts wat i said anw. sigh...After class had ended i realised tt i had to do alot of hw so didn't check out the hall...and went canteen while waiting for my mum to pick me....that was abt it....so yea only some funny stuff...the rest of my day was not the best...tts it gtg...going to continue writing abt today later...haha..

Comments

Popular Posts