Farewell..."party", and stuff...

In the past three days that i haven't blogged, i've had so many thoughts...the thoughts seemed to come from my reactions and feelings towards, somethings that have happened the past few days...well some good and some bad. More specifically, the feelings were of joy, disappointedment, unhappines and just mixed feelings i guess. To be honest, though, i can't rmb much that has happened over the past few weeks...i just know...there was something that bugged me during the past few days that i really wanted to blog about...due to my unhappiness with something. Must be becos of wat they say...that one forgets the unhappy things more easily.

The one thing i do rmb very well is that, i was thinking of giving this blog post the title,"Love, the World, and My Life". I think probably, its got to do with the fact that...these few days, some people have treated me not so nicely...causing me to feel angry and feel that there's so little love in this world. I also kinda started thinking of all the things i feel that not just youths but in general people, are increasingly, self-centered, materialistic, arrogant and lots of bad stuff. All the people nowadays seem to be everything they isn't wat love manifests. It almost seems like if everyone had love the way God calls us to love each other with, the world, let alone my life would be just perfect. Maybe, tts precisely why God needed to show us the greatest love of all by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross for everyone...and we therefore should then, love God and everyone. Anw, so there's something tt i also thought abt, whether it really matters, if i don't have many friends who care, with the exception of a few people. It's like i'm repeating this, but this time, i was really made to think abt this. Well, coz it seems, only the love of God never fails and its only the relationship with God that really matters in the end. The thing is that, sometimes, its also becos, of the fact that, i saw everyone else, with friends and i suddenly felt like i wanted friends and also, there are many questions, like whether its necessary and many other things. I mean like there are many reasons whether, friends are are something that should be desirable or not and stuff...i can't rmb everything.

However, now to the real stuff i want to blog about, ok sounds very difficult to believe, after i've just typed so much, but really. Well, so ytd my family celebrated my aunt's b'day and today...we had cake and lunch for a sort of farewell for my sis who's LEAVING FOR AUSTRALIA to study. Ytd, it was like one of the usual visits by my both aunt's and uncle's from my father's side over in the house, but like the cousins weren't over, and my bro is in M'sia, so there was no playing. But, anw it was quite cool.

As for todae, after church and youth class, we had cake for my sis at the church. Then, thereafter, had lunch.

Getting really tired now, so i guess i type up to here.

Before, i start the week, i guess, i pray that this week would be fine. Got lots to say, so little time...so signing out for now...yea

Comments

Popular Posts