God is Good...

Having been through last week feeling like i was lonely and disappointed...although putting my trust in the Lord, He seemed to know that i needed some comfort and encouragement...in this week He seemed to answer my prayers in that things i feel have seemed to improved and certain happenings made me lose that sense of discontentment and loneliness. He gave me more confidence in people, by allowing me to have glimpses into the good in people, which i almost seemed to forget existed. I really have the strength to live each day happily only becos of God's grace. No matter what circumstance i face He seems to always comfort me.

Well, i would say some people treated me better and i managed to handle school well the past few days. There is only one reason this could be possible, it is becos of God and i'm thankful. The past few days weren't perfect but at least i'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Indeed, the words of the pastor during chapel on Monday are so very true. God is the greatest counsellor. All i did was pour out my feelings to the Lord and He answered my prayers and provided me with comfort and encouragement.

How can we not place our trust in the Lord who is the answer to everything??????

There's really some much more i can say...but i don't have all the time to type this post out...more importantly, there's not enough words to describe the greatness of God.

The thing that i want to say though is that God is so good...

All you got to do is trust the Lord thats all it takes...and there is never anything we need to worry about anymore...

There isn't the need for a lucky star or watever...to get u through watever trouble or unfortunate things

The only thing anyone will ever need is GOD!!!...

Truly...yea tts wat i've got to say...

Comments

Popular Posts