Busy with School...

I've been so busy with school lately, not that school has even reached it's busiest, in fact the past few days have been pretty slack. However, this is the first time i'm actually working so hard, doing more work than required, as in, i'm doing work well in advanced and for the first time, attempting tutorials b4 lesson. In school, i pretty much have been on my own, and spending little time with my classmates...not that i can do anything about it, my classmates distance themselves from me, other than 1 or 2 who don't do that. Thus, that leaves me always with very little to say on my post. Trying to rmb funny stuff and stuff that have any value for me to share on my blog is difficult with such a limited exposure...so there is no value in posting stuff...coz there's nothing of entertainment value...or interest. The thing is that i REALLY, REALLY WANT to be involved in lots of things and make use of every single second, mintue and watever that i'm in ACJC...and treasure it...but it seems b'cos i'm in so little...i'm not allowing myself a memorable time, that will last forever and it's such a pity. But, i don't want to have any regrets. I just wanna enjoy my life in ACJC...and where ever.

Anyway, the only thing at least i can say in this post is that throughout the past week of school God has truly been with me. It seemed almost that many things went wrong so that i could trust in the Lord more and rmb not to rely on my own strength coz only through God can we do anything.

Right now though, i'm really busy and don't even have time to think of what i can do to really both enjoy life and live life the way God wants me to. Just that, i got to rmb through all the busi-ness of school to keep my mind focused on God...and let Him take control of everything...like we had the dedication chapel on Monday...so i got to make sure that i let God have my life...to do what He calls me to do and do what He wants me to do in this year...and not worry about anything but leave it to the Lord and trust Him no matter what.

Yea so finally, I got to do watever i can to live my life to the best of my ability and God who has a great plan for me...will make my path shine bright...like wat the principal said about, will power and trust in the Lord. So i shall not, worry or be discontent...but be happy knowing God has a great and perfect plan for me. I guess i'll also try to have stuff to blog about everyday...

yea.

Comments

Popular Posts