Back to School and into the year 2008...

Well, before the new year of 2008, i told myself that i would from this year onward be really positive and optimistic...that included my blog, I was hoping to NEVER ever write anything on my blog that is bad and to only post all the good things. However, I think i have no choice but to do that again...post things other that the good stuff. I wish i could say that the year has started well but it hasn't exactly happened, although its been not that bad i guess.

I mean if i were to say that the feeling of watching the JC1's come to ACJC from the perspective of a JC2 student wasn't great, i would seriously be lying. The feeling of being back in sku couldn't have been better with the joys of a new experience and u know having something good to do with my life.

The thing is that the things that i disliked the most and had most problems with seem to be back again, not that the problems were going to disappear out of the blue. But, sincerely I felt that starting the new year would be like as they always say starting afresh. Truth is, some things never change. The pressure of sku is like still there and even more intense. There still loads of homework. Finally, the main reason for my frustration is that. Well, feeling as lonely as ever.

Now, two things, i shouldn't expect but do my part and i should be bothered. But, a few important questions, do I really need more real friends?...can i really not be bothered that I'm literally isolated? What that reason for my isolation? Is it me or is it that theres nothing I can do....like coz thats just the way people are.

I do know that i can't expect from people, and i'm really trying my best to like be more sociable. Then again, i know all i'm saying sounds really selfish and really negative. But, must I go on like this feeling like its just me.

Anw, so i really hope that somehow there will be a way out.

Before i end, i'll try to be positive. Yea so here goes, the year may have started with its problems for me but the year can promise both good and bad outcomes. I will try my best to make it good coz it is I that can and will influence the outcome...and i'm sure no matter what, God will see me through...so i'm hoping for the best. I believe my year will turn out good eventually...really.

Just need friends.....

Comments

Popular Posts