Lonely, isolated and nothing but cold treatment...POSITIVE INSTEAD...

Well, before i get on to the main point of this post, i'd like to write about two thing. The devotion by the principal today at assembly, though simple, again seemed to be exactly the message i sort of needed. Yea, the positive attitude...especially coz there's so much to be negative and upset about in this year. The positive outlook, usually gives out positive outcomes...so yea i'm really trying. Next, the only thing that was pretty fun today was...playing chinese chess during chinese lesson today, although like i totally i'm a failure at it, ok not that bad but like i don't know how to play properly, so i kept giving free pieces away. That was the only thing...

Now here's to the real post proper. I would have like used this post to criticise, complain and be negative. However, I think i would now look at it this way: I believe in myself and I know i'm a great person, call that arrogance or what u will...but i don't think thats the case...its just what the truth is, and all i am is what God made me to be...I"m happy with the way I am, becos God only made me for the best. I realise now, I'm not sorry for myself...you're seriously mistaken if u think so...I complain of the isolation not just coz i'm lonely...its coz EVERYONES MISSING OUT ON HAVING A GOOD FRIEND LIKE ME...and by treating me almost like a stranger or sometimes worst...it only reveals a side of me that doesn't reflect the good in me.

Well, i hear u say that that's negative thinking, yea sure, it does reflect a negative thing but not totally...so ya, people are missing out on what i can bring...tts a bad thing. However, the good thing is that, i'm not losing out in any way, its the people who are losing out...
But, another good thing is being such a good friend, i don't hold a grudge and I don't treat no one differently, and i'm so willing to allow myself to be a blessing to others and to make friends anytime...but for me to really be a blessing to others, maybe i need to be allowed the chance to...so i would always welcome a friend...and no one needs to lose out...

Ok fine, its not so exaggerated, sorry, but truly, I'm really longing to be a friend...the irony in the this statement that someone shared with me goes something like this,"its better to be a friend, than to have friends"...this is not the exact phrase i heard...but well, its ironic coz how do you exactly be a friend and yet not have a friend...well i know it means to treat everyone as a friend and one does not have to be a friend. But, to be friends with someone means more like mutual friendship...and so its impossible to be friends with no friends. Of course, i do accept that sometimes we should be a friend even when others don't take us for friends, even our enemies...and in fact that is something that I live by...I regard everyone as a friend.

To end, no one, not even classmates, with the exception of some, seem to treat me like a classmate...they don't help, they don't care...and watever...its not my loss but theirs...I hope tts looking at it in a more positive way...b'cos well, i can't lie, I'd be lying if i said that my classmates all treat me very well and I don't feel lonely coz of it, just to be positive.

But, I post this not to be ungrateful or spiteful, it is more so b'cos ok...no...everyone hasn't been really nasty to me or something...nobody did anything wrong...the only thing i feel is that, everyone could be more of a friend, so that everyone can benefit. The thing i feel is lacking, is class spirit and togetherness...

All the bad things, gotta look at them with a positive outlook...maybe all the bad things are good things too....but

the loneliness, isolation and cold treatment is nothing...I don't need to rely on anyone...but God alone...

I'm just trying to be a friend...not just for myself but to be a blessing to others...

Comments

Popular Posts