When things don't look good...look above

A few days ago i was going to publish a post on the blog about last thurs, fri, sat and sun. In fact, the post is still in my drafts but i didn't finish it so i didn't publish it. Anw, it began with a warning about how i was going to use the post to let out all frustrations and sadness about some things in my life. I guess, its a good thing that i couldn't publish the post.

Truth be told though, there are things that are bothereing me...and again its the whole friends thing again. U know, i was about to post the fact that having, really no true friends in sku...and even some of the ppl whom i consider treat me as friends, i'm not even sure if they qualify here...or just maybe so-so friends. Anw, i was talking abt how having almost no friends makes me feel so far from God's plans for me...becos of the need for community.

Now, to compound matters...seriously, i'm doing badly ACADEMICALLY!

The thing is that the topic that is currently the theme for the sku's chapel and CF. About, commnity. How we should reach out to others. This clearly tells me two things, that maybe i'm too focussed on myself and should selflessly reach out to other ppl and not be worried abt my loneliness...or ppl should also be more of a friend to me...and i'll repeat in upper casing...IF PPL BE MORE OF A FRIEND TO ME I WOULD BE GRATEFUL ALMOST FOREVER!!!

Despite all this, God seemed to give me the assurance again...when i decided to open up the Purpose Driven Life book, the verse that came out of it was the one(can't rmb exactly)...was something to with God making our lives filled with obstacles...to strenghten us and make us rely on Him...and He uses everything including our mistakes to prosper us and not to fail us...ok i combined two verses here.

In this i can say...that i will definitely get into a good university course that i have a passion for at the end of my A levels this year and in time to come God will provide me with the friends and community to do His work set for me. Even as i look ahead, i guess i'll do my part for the ppl around me now and study hard now and maybe wat i'm looking for is rite in front of me.

For now, i don't care that i failed my Gp test, failed in my ways...watever...my trust is still in the Lord.

A thousand times i've failed, still your mercy remains, should i stumble again i'm caught in your grace. Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades...

I will not fear or be upset about the trubles in my life...coz the Lord you told me who i am, I AM YOURS...

My faith is in you Lord...i look to u...for the comfort u promised...

Comments

Popular Posts