Nope, i'm not going to continue from my last blog entry yet, but here's some of my other thoughts. Well, life and especially my school life as cliched as it sounds really is a roller coaster and sometimes even a loop roller coaster. About the loop roller coaster, this week there was a perfect example of it. It started off like this, there was chapel on monday and the message was on self image and esteem...hrm..at first i thought that hey sometimes i do feel that way but i'd always come out of it...but why did i feel so poorly about myself...i guess coz i've never been great at my studies and out of all my siblings i seemed to be the one with the least achievements...haha...coz the wall in the house is filled with trophies and medals and none of which were mine but of course i finally added a few like a few years ago. Too be honest i've actually done pretty well but sometimes i strive to hard for the ideal results and i don't believe in myself. However, this year, beginning of this year during orientation and like the course of this year i was made to feel pretty gd about myself but the fact that i don't really have friends, i kind of took a blow and suddenly i felt like i was not good enough or something was wrong with me. After a while when ppl were friendlier to me or smiled i felt better or even jus talking to me i felt better. But when i relied too heavily on this i was disappointed because no love or friendship is perfect. The truth is only God can be truly perfect and love us no matter what. But somehow i got through. This week though i seem to face disappointment again. I guess i struggled understanding lessons this week and did not really hav friends beside me. So somehow this week's chapel message was again like a God sent message to me. Back to today, it was truly an example of the loop rollercoaster. On monday, i learnt tt i failed my geog test and quite badly this was a bad blow to me, coz it was like failing my best subject. But, by the end of the day, WOW! I PASSED my MATH TEST for the FIRST TIME this year!!! This is truly a miracle and i feel so much better now. So yea, so much for life being a rollercoaster...it evolves with time too jus like the world does its not just ups and downs anymore but there r even loops now...hrm i wonder wats next maybe virtual reality(me passing all my subjects for promos!)..lol. Anyway, moving on today, i watched the live footage of the blood moon on discovery's website...was really cool. Actually, i went to read up on it later and i read about the rarity of it and how it impacts ppl who see it and also why the moon turns red. In fact, it also states that on top of being a means to judge the earth's health in terms of the colour, the blood moon in literature refers to an impending calamity...creepy! Just b4 i end, i feel that this year has been an eventful year and i've learnt so much...its true...life's indeed a roller coaster...hang on! The only constant is God, we should place our trust in the Lord.
my year so far wow

Comments

Popular Posts