It's been about one week since i last blogged. This week, i've been too busy to even go online. The start of this week was poor internet connection tt left me unable to go online and the other few days have been because i really had no time. Anyway, this week's been eventful but u wouldn't believe me if i tell u i can't remeber a single one! Yea, still this week really was eventful though. Actually, i've been wanting so badly to blog since Sunday but i haven't had the chance to. Thus, i've pretty much forgotten the thoughts and events i wanted to type on my blog. Oh no, this blog entry is starting to sound alot like my previous ones. I really feel that God has really been ever present with me this week. Though, I think i failed almost every single test i took this week except chinese...lol. I have so little time and so much to study...i've really got to buck up. I guess that's all, i'd probably try to blog more regularly b4 i stop soon to prepare 4 promos...i mean like until the sept holiday's. Right now, i feel as if i've got so much i want to say but i just seem lost for words. I... ...

Comments

Popular Posts