I seem to be blogging weekly nowadays. I guess i've been really too busy to blog regularly. Anyway, this weekend i was ill. The medicine i took made me feel drowsy so i hardly did any work although i did almost manage to complete my geog hw. Yea, so i haven't been revising my work but i guess it ok that i haven't done any work yet...as long as i make sure i really study from tmr onwards until promos. To be honest, i'm not worried about my promos per se but its that i'm worried that i will not put in enough effort because i'm tired and maybe lazy...(maybe=coz i think its subjective). I guess i say this because really God is constant in His love and blessing but we can only expect to leave the rest to God if we have done our part, so it is me that is the variable. Well, so theres only one solution...i got to work hard!! The key i guess really is perseverance...jiayou!
This past week hasn't been the best but still ok i guess. Nothing much happened though. Anyway, fast-forwarding to this weekend. Yesterday, i was really unwell and did some geog hw other than sleeping tts all. Today, went to church in the morning and the message was on hardening hearts..yea. This is really something i've been thinking about...abt the question posed: How real is God in my life? I think i mentioned this in one of my earlier blog post. I really felt tt sometimes...ok alot of times tt God wasn't real enough in my life, but really all i want is to have a surrended heart and to have God be so real in my life...so i guess tts one of my prayers.
Now to another thing. I guess i spent alot of time thinking and like i these few weeks i suddenly was felt with passion which sparked me to deep thought because of really in a way felt like God had been speaking to me through like church and like youth worship. Anway, so also i came across some like pages in my bible that has like a short writing with the reference to verses in the bible...ok it wasn't the first time but this time when i used that knowledge to ponder upon something i've been searching for an answer to for a long time(the meaning of life and like the purpose of some things in life), i seem to understand a little more.
Well, first theres school. I think students probably have asked this question many times without always getting a satisfactory answer...the question being Why do we have to go to school?take exams?and all that. I guess there's a logical reason that the world can give...that is to earn a living, enjoy a luxurious lifestyle but this poses another question is that really a meaningful life? OK...side tracking a bit, i've always been lamenting about how my life's not exciting enough and not meaningful..but that occurred alot when i saw others living lives that were filled with exciting activities which invovled enjoying pleasures of life and fun stuff for example going out alot and watching movies and all kinds of other things. Haha...don't be mistaken i'm not against enjoying oneselves by indulging in luxurious livestyles and in seeking pleasure and fun...its just that according to the bible in ecclesiastes pleasure is meaningless ultimately. It made me realise tt i was seeking for the answer in the wrong place. So back to my main point again, the other reason tt i could offer is... ...to be continued...coz i've run out of time got to do some work in preparation for sku tmr...ahh how appropriate, i'm talking abt sku and i've got sku tmr...lol ok..gtg...hope to continue soon again...yup

Comments

Popular Posts