Ok..yesterday was my b'dae...and my family went out for dinner...nope nothing elaborate but on a whole it was good though as usual there were some moments tt were not so good...i mean like the usual sibling squabbles and my parents were also a little annoyed at some of our antics. Overall, it was still a fun night. Oh i also had breakfast with my parents in the morning. The rest of my day would u believe was spent on hw...hrm i know it seems like i'm hardworking and all but actually not really. Well, tts really how my saturday was...nothing really much yet it was celebration enough. Anyway, next morning i woke up and found tt i had a msg...this is a rare thing tts why its worth mentioning...anw so it was engloong...wished me happy b'dae. Yea...i guess at least some people do remember me. Then, it was church. Thereafter, it was back to work again...haha...then at abt 420 i decided to take a rest and suddenly my phone vibrates...this time its claire she sends me a belated b'dae greeting. This really set me thinking...maybe i had a wrong perception of things. So tt was my weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts