Haven't blogged since my b'dae...been a while i guess. Well, its coz the internet connection for my com's been problematic and i've also been busy with pw which needs to be handed in on mon! So i don't think i'll be blogging abt the past few days...can't even remember much. The only thing was that yesterday i tried studying and really could not concentrate...and practically wasted a whole day.

Anyway, today i woke up with a splitting headache...so i jus lay down on my bed and watched television...as usual i was channel surfing so watched quite a number of different things including my favourite one being the Top Ten Sports Cars which i've unintentionally watched many times. Watched mtv too haha was like watching pop 10 and then watched some countdown of top ten beaches or something like that on discovery travel and living. But, i was seiously not feeling well. Then, anyway went into a reflective mood again... It seemed to occur to me again abt that whole living life to the fullest thing. I guess, somehow i feel that i'm not really enjoying life...i feel that there are things tt i can do to really enjoy life...but i just can't put a finger to it. But, then again is that wat life is abt maximisation and enjoyment of life? I don't know but everytime i see ppl enjoying life i jus wish i was too. I feel tt there's so much potential for my life that i've not fully utilised. Jus want to know how to do that...at this point and well also God's purpose for me...i guess these are the two major questions in my life at the moment. Anw, next week i've got so many tests and i need to study this week. And like i'm so slack now...really got to study now...tts all...got to rush off again to do work.

Comments

Popular Posts