Wow! Never believed tt it would ever be possible but it happened. My classmates read my blog and some of our class sang the b'dae song to me...i don't know how they knew...was it my blog...did someone say it? but watever it is, it doesn't matter? At least my classmates were nice enough to do tt...ok it was very nice. Maybe it wasn't as bad as i thought things to be...just wished i had true friends...but frankly it doesn't come tt easy...so watever...haha. Frighteningly it sounds similar to the story tt the speaker on mon spoke of...but a different case here...still the thing is tt it has some similarities the b'dae song and...u know like God working in my life...Strange enough, the words in chapel and devotions always seem to in some way have relevance to my life...amazing i guess...looks like i'm starting to really feel God's presence more. This week's been fine but right now i'm sick tts the only thing...but after wat happened jus really glad.
I actually started 2dae, thinking abt whether anyone would rmb my b'dae...but look at wat happened...they really did...in a way. This weekend my family's going out for dinner but the rest of the time i guess it'll have to be back to business...coz i've got alot of hw...tts just the way life is...but hey i'll just be happy. I've practically 4gotten abt the whole week so can't really blog abt anything now. Yup so got wr, geog essay and tutorials to complete...got to get busy soon...so..tts abt it.
But wait, wish i could blog abt my thoughts, but i always have lots of thoughts however they seem to be too profound sometimes for me to pen in words....heres a thought: i feel life is so full of potential and possibilities...and i feel that i sometimes miss out on it and i really need to live my life to its maximum potential...and the purpose of life is all abt God...i'm still baffled with the meaning of life but somehow i seem to be making some progress. i just feel tt if i'm able to do these things(understand the meaning of life) then i would be able to live my life well and everything would be perfect. Don't know why but is also the main thought on my mind.
Anyway, i'm just really happy....Seem to hav the passion really back in me now and really my life feels like so great....getting a bit random...yea...must be coz i'm sick...think i better go rest...tts it....

Comments

Popular Posts