First, a bit about the weekend, it wasn't too bad. So, had to go back to sku for make-up lecture and in the afternoon i had chess training and i won the training game...yeah. It was also a usual Sunday...church and hw the rest of the day. Oh but at least there's EPL again...hrm i haven't mentioned this on my blog b4...haha...i'm an avid football fan...tts y it is a gd thing EPL's on again but then again promos are around the corner. Anyway, so i spent alot of time on chem hw...but not studying though. However, these few weeks to be honest i've been kinda depressed...really feeling lousy. I don't know but i don't seem to be able to do well at anything...my studies, not being able to get along well with anyone and generally i feel my life isn't satisfactory. Actually, so i guess these few weeks the messages during chapel kind of became relevant to me...i mean i'm really discouraged at the moment and it was kind of like God speaking to me telling me to trust in the Lord and just draw strength from Him i guess. Right now, things are starting to look up slightly but it's just been that i've been worried abt the promos coz i'm kinda struggling at the moment with my studies but i will place my trust in the Lord. There are many things i guess i wished were different but i just hope that i can somehow turn everything around and make the most of my situation...with God's help i must add coz it is through God that we have all that we have. Finally, i guess i've come to understand more abt the meanings of certain things in life and i'd probably blog abt it some time soon. That's so much for this blog entry...hope i will renew my passion and joy and really...haha i was about to say Live Life To The Fullest...i've wrote it umpteen times...lol...but i guess that's really wat i want to do...can't help it. And not to forget...to also live life the way God wants me to...yup...

Comments

Popular Posts