The Good news...

Its really a great feeling to be back at church today, after i missed last sunday's service coz i took part in a chess competition with my bro and dad. Truly, church always gives me such a great feeling, coz of this, i always know thats the reason why church is so important, it strengthens our faith alot. The praise and worship, really just makes me wanna praise God and never ever stop doing so, and to really worship God with all of my heart in the many different ways we can. The message also really always guiding me, revealing truths, encouraging me and giving me passion for His word.

Speaking about that, the other day, on Friday, i really felt the amazing feeling that worship brings too, so yea its not just in church but worship is everything we do that's for God. In my last post, i said that our most intimate moments of worship are in our darkest days, so on friday as i felt so sadden by the problems in my life, while i was out with my parents in the car, i just sudden felt an urge to just worship the Lord, and i broke the eerie silence in the car to sing a worship song to praise God and remind myself that in all the troubles, God is there for(me)us.

But anw, so today's message i thought was excellent, so i'd like to share it in this post..so here is what it was abt and my feeling about it.

The message simply was that we are commanded to spread the good news of God. That everyone is searching for meaning in life. And, we need to share with people about the true meaning in life that is a relationship with God. The speaker spoke abt many times he had share the good news and brought people to Christ. The message seem so simple yet it was inspiring and stir the passion for spreading God's word, you would only know if you were there. But, i really felt inspired to be even more passionate in spreading God's word.

So yea, that was a great thing to be back at church again, and i just hope that i can really, shine for God and bring others around me to Christ. It such an amazing thing.

Comments

Popular Posts