Christmas's over and the new year beckons...

Haven't wrote about how I spent Christmas...so here's how my family and I spent Christmas. Well, so the Christmas celebrations officially began on Christmas Eve for me and my family, which of course was on Monday. My parent's obviously still had to work that day but only about 1/2 a day. Thus, the plan for that day was to go over to my cousins's house for Christmas Dinner, so there wasn't any plan for the most part of the day. Still, u could say Christmas celebrations had sort of gotten underway...coz my brother, sis and I opened one of the Christmas presents which wasn't wrapped...although actually that present wasn't exactly for Christmas but yet it was kind of. Sounds childish a bit but the present was a lego set but my dad bought it coz we intended for the lego set which forms a ferris wheel to be some model ferries wheel just for display. When we got up that morning, my parents had already gone to work and by about 9:30am we decided to create the lego ferris wheel. We finished it by about 2 plus. And, the rest of the day I played com and watched tv and slacked. Then, of course we had the dinner that night, of lamp, chicken, spinach soup with bread and a desert...lemon meringue pie. We played late into the night and of course at the end of the night we opened our presents. My older bro received shirts, my other brother received a book and a wallet, my sis got a hat and a shower cloak while, I received a t-shirt and a laptop bag. Not to forget, the most important bits, we sort of shared some of the things we were thankful for this year and we didn't forget the reason we celebrate Christmas, Jesus Christ.

The next day of course it was Christmas day and the whole family slept in. And, when we got up we opened the presents that my parents bought...and WOW...!!!...I received A LAPTOP...and the new really really small laptop, only bigger than the bulkest phones. I then played com a bit and booked tickets for my dad, sis, bro and I to watch I AM LEGEND. We went Jurong Point to watch it at 3pm, and i booked the wrong tickets, as in the seats were not where my wheelchair could access but thankfully, my dad and bro carried me and my chair up...(: The movie was pretty scary...but the movie that made Box Office History failed to live up to expectations and we all, didn't love the movie...only felt it was OK ONLY LAH. Then, later on we hosted dinner at our house. Played again all night too. Yea so that's how I spent christmas.

Now that Christmas is over...really the new year looms. I've got hw to finish b4 the next year and a tough year to "look forward to". I got all stressed out the past few days after Christmas but then I prayed as usual but prayed hard and by today i've finished doing up my GP example book...and i'm almost done with all my work and should finish all my work by Saturday. All this was only possible because of one reason, God's help. And, now i'm even more confident than ever that watever struggles i face next year, God will see me through. Hope i have a gd year next year and my wishes for the year come true too...yea..

Comments

Popular Posts