Blogging daily and using my blog as a daily journal has been something i haven't done in a while. Well, the thing is i've actually got so many thoughts, that i tend to forget them and i get most of my thoughts when its inconvenient to write it down somewhere. On the other hand, merely blogging about the usually day to day events in my life is hardly interesting. The thing is that i really want my blog to be nice and for me to be able to share interesting stuff on my blog. Strange enough, it was only when i was alone at home for two weeks that i had the inspiration to blog and when everythings back to normal i seem to drift back into a state where i seem to have little inspiration.
At this point, i'm really frustrated that i've been unable to have that passion and inspiration. So i guess from todae i'll make sure i have some interesting and good posts...at least i'll try. And maybe it would also be a gd thing to go back to blogging about daily stuff so that somehow it may help bring me inspiration. Anw, so that's it for this post.....just wanted to say...that i need some inspiration and i'll try to do more for my blog......yepp.

Comments

Popular Posts