This will be my last post until after promos. I guess i haven't been been studying hard enough...i guess i've never been used to studying throughout a sku week b4 taking a major exam...always studied during breaks b4 exams...so i have not been studying after sku everyday...jus only doing hw i guess. Thus, it's absolutely crucial that i study harder now. So i don't think i'll be touching the com anymore..yup.
Anw, jus wanted to type something down today. As the saying goes," no man is an island" but then it seems like i'm expected to do jus tt...so how can this be? I must admit i really i'm disappointed with people...are they keeping away from me jus coz i'm different. I've always been nice...trying to hide the truth but it's true i think it is people's fault tt i'm practically on my own. I've now realised tt only God can be relied on not friends...but then can i really live life like this...ALONE!...IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!...Like everytime i seem to be sitting distant from the rest of my class. Well, it works this way where ever i sit every sits from the other end and i also spent breaks pretty much alone and i could even have a day where no one would even utter a word to me. Shocking! i must say...it jus shows the state the world is in...a lack of kind souls. Frankly, it may seem unfair tt i say this but really i wish i could defend everyone in this world...but really majority of youths these days are selfish. Everyones jus so shallow...really we need ppl to be deeper...tts the real way to live.
Think abt it: there's only a few possibilities for the fact tt ppl treat me the way they do. 1. coz i'm really detestable...but how can this be, most of the time i don't even get the chance to interact with ppl coz they won't even want to...and if there's one thing i believe in alot it has to be compassion...could i really be so detestable? 2. people are just so shallow and avoid me just coz i'm different. 3. It could be coz it's difficult to really treat me the way they want to.
I believe it's a combination. But, wat i wish is that it be at worst due to reason no.3...problem is at times ppl don't seem to show that it is. There so much more i want to say...but i can't even rmb all i want to say. My prayer is that people will prove me wrong...coz to be honest it really isn't my view tt the world cannot be a nicer place...although i'm starting to think the opposite. I guess tt's all i'll say for now....coz i don't know how to continue wat i've written...yea

Comments

Popular Posts