Feeling Sad Maybe...Discontentment?

This strange feeling is in me again. I don't know whether i feel happy or sad...i've got this hard to explain feeling again. Well, todae my pw grp met up at my house to do our WR coz our teacher wants us to Redo! They came, we chatted abt all sorts of nonsense, did WR, played WII and spent some time DRAWING! ...LOL..
But, i don't know i enjoyed myself yet in my Heart there is discontentment. My classmates convo's allowed me to know more stuff abt them and how ppl like them many youths live these days. Somehow, it kind of always makes me feel sad when i see other ppl's lives...coz they have so many friends, memories and fun. Their lives seem to overshadow mine. They have seemingly everything...and i feel somewhat empty. They have such interesting lives and have gd results...really enjoy life and all that. I WISH I COULD KNOW WHAT IS MISSING IN MY LIFE...and have friends who could show me. My life seems to be in a crisis...wish i knew wat to do. Then again, the ppl i know they should not be an example...for me to live my life...and maybe i'm seeking not what really makes life meaningful..God pls show me the way to live life....TT's all i want...i could almost cry saying this coz my life does not seem gd enough...someone pls show me...maybe tell me if my life's really that bad....to compound matters i guess...theres promos coming up n i need to study. Need some encouragement i guess....coz i'm sad...but yet i don't know y i actually felt quite happy todae...i'm really confused i guess...yea

Comments

Popular Posts