I finally realised, what the pastor said during one of our sku's chapel abt resting when one feels discouraged really works! After missing two days of sku because i've been down with a virus and after all this rest, everything seems to have turned around. Suddenly, i don't care wat the circumstance, watever my struggles, wat people think or anything, it won't affect me. I feel it was also the hand of God that helped me overcome my "depression". I guess, i now really believe in myself and that there isn't anything i cannot do because nothing is impossible with God. Anyway, i've gotten better already and will be going to sku tmr...great to be going back after missing out on sku. Had much to say, but pretty uneventful day. But, I've got to go to bed, so that's about all. Just wanted to say that i've gotten well and i've got back my passion and hope and positive attitude and i feel so much better and i feel i can face all challenges now...yea...so everything's great now i guess...

Comments

Popular Posts