Fridae, i went to school for mock gp exam. I think i'm doing pretty well for gp, the only thing is that i need to memorise more concrete examples and improve my AQ skills. There was my class and two others i think but it felt like i was the only one there. After the paper, i had to wait quite a while b4 my mum could pick me so i loitered around the front porch. Getting bored, i decided to go for a trip around the canteen and void deck...and when i got to the void deck...its name this time had significance coz it was literally "void". Well, but at the end there was a guy and on the opposite table there was amanda doing something. I went over to check it out and was a little surprised to see her working so hard on her maths tutorials...so i found out she was waiting for someone. Wow, so i thought, looks like everyones trying hard to study now...i realised i really needed to study this week...yup. Anyway...
This weekend was really fun although i got to admit i neglected my studies a little but anw its only the start of the holidae...i do need a bit of a break...i guess i'll be studying for the rest of the holidae. So, yesterdae, i had maths tuition in the morning...i do need a lot of practise coz i'm not exactly in gd shape for my maths. The rest of my dae i alternated bet tv and my math. But, the fun began at night when my cousins came over. We set up the WII console! So we played WII all the way until abt 9:15pm...tennis, golf, boxing, bowling was so fun. Then, we played FIFA on playstation. Was a fun night.
Now, todae. Church we went to in the morning and thereafter youth worship. In the afternoon, watched my bros play WII. Then, i went online and also blogged. Again, i chatted with gen online. Talked abt studying. Honestly, though i know that as long as one works hard God will do the rest and i talked abt tt reassurance but in my heart i'm still scared...but its true there's nothing to worry abt, God will see us through. Anw, so i haven't studied much so i felt a little hypocritical but i guess i'll persevere and really study hard this week and I'm really DETERMINED! coz i really want to do well for promos. So tts abt my weekend, WII was fun and i need to study more. Yea...

Comments

Popular Posts