It almost feels surreal...in just 11 days time everything i've worked for this year will be over and the next aim which will be in a long while, will be the most important exam of my whole education. After promos, there will only be chinese and pw left. And i'll know that my results would be gd enough for me to get promoted to JC2 and with all the pressure gone...i'll be like super happy. This is really a incentive for me to study hard but i guess i must not get carried away too. Very soon i'll be completing another milestone in my life...WOW!...Well, i guess i really won't blog until promos for real now...haha...i'm blogging this coz i can't contain this amazing feeling. I guess everyones really got to study hard now...and it will be over even faster than a blink of an eye... To everyone i know in ACJC All the best for Promos!...if anyone reads my blog that is...LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts