At this moment, i would say i'm having one of the worst times i've ever had. My life has spiralled out of control...watever. Well, my life at this point is uninspiring, without meaning, boirng, i'm doing badly in sku at this point i.e. clueless about my subjects, lonely, miserable and i'm feeling so lost. I've even been unable to concentrate on anything and even to the point that i'm not even aware of my surroundings. I really don't know wat else could wrong but everything seems to be going wrong for me. To compound matters, i even had a high fever...(having a virus!) yesterday night so i'm on two day MC and will miss two crucial days of sku. I've been trying for hours to do my chem assignment and have been unable to. I feel really lousy, i can't do a single thing and everyones doing better than i am. What i'm frustrated about is that i'm so stupid that i can't even understand anything, like yesterday in sku, when our chem teacher gave us a question to do, everyone managed to do at least something and wat could i do....not a single thing! The biggest problem is that i can't think, all i can do is memorize which even a robot can do better. Worst of all i dont even have much physical mobility, since i can't even be good mentally and physically...aren't i pretty useless. Furthermore, this cold and cruel world is so unfair to me...just because i'm different. I barely have any friends...let alone real friends...the best is maybe just some acquaintances. Really, i don't know wat to do...and my promos are coming up. I really got to admit it although it does not seem so...I'm STRUGGLING TO COPE!...really.
However, u know, maybe i'm wrong...maybe these are just excuses. But, i honestly do feel that my life would be better if not for my condition. And, i don't know why i don't have any friends, is something really wrong with me or wat...or isit just everyone...but i think it's me...so wats wrong??...
Though i may say all these things...frankly i know God has His plans for me and i'm sure no matter wat the circumstances He see me through. Just that at this point i'm feeling really down.
i don't know wat to do...please show me the way Lord.
My blog's really boring....sorry i'm just really really depressed at the moment...so that's all i could write about, my struggles, at this point....sigh....thats that i guess.

Comments

Popular Posts