Doesn't Come Easy to me...

Sometimes I wonder how writing interesting blog posts comes so easy to others but doesn't come easy to me. It's like I always have a lot of words to write down in my blog posts and I seem to talk about more serious stuff which seem to revolve around the same thing, about life in a deeper sense. But, the funny thing is that I read other peoples' blogs and they just say a few nice sounding superficial things about the things happening around them as they go about their daily lives. And their posts are filled with interesting pictures and it seems so lively. I like a blog like that. It just makes people happy and able to appreciate the small things in life. It always makes me want to live life more fully when I see the events and activity filled lives of theirs and I wonder why I can't live such a life, so carefree and finding joy in everything in life.

I won't say that I'm the most happy person in the world but I'm generally pretty happy with my life, it's just that I seem to feel the weight of this world and of the issues in life. I prefer to deal with the difficult and sad things in life, than leave them alone and look at the world from a REAL perspective which is not always rosy. I prefer to look at matters of the heart and soul, the profound things in life. And, I use my own experiences of life, the difficulties, insecurities and deep personal issues that I believe are faced by everyone to write my blog posts. Deep inside, everyone faces their own struggles in life, be it in finding meaning and fulfilment in life, in relationships or the difficult questions in life. I want to be able to write other things but I just don't seem that have that external material to write from, I barely even have a social life and I don't go out and do stuff so much. It saddens me but that is the case. So I just write from within...and you know I've been trying and improving, just wish people would appreciate. If I could find a group of people who would let me be a part of their lives, maybe I can have a social life and go out enjoy life and do things, and therefore have a more interesting life to write about on this blog, with all the nice pictures and cool things to say.

But, love me or hate me, it's just the person that I am, and it's hard to change certain inherent traits that were born in me, although each day my character is changing to be more Christ-like. Please forgive me world that I don't conform to the norms and for just being myself, but that's just me. There are things I don't like about myself and things I like that I just have to accept. I like punk and emo, I'm introspective and I talk about the things most people just want to forget about. You may not like me, but sorry that's just who I am. However, believe me when I say this, I just want to be able to share interesting information on my blog about all the nice little things in life, I just don't have the material and creative blog posts don't come easily to me. But, with all my heart I'm trying to create a blog that is fun to read, so help me to improve.

My blog was here to let my heart out and hopefully through my life with all the joy and the pain, that you may see God's hand in my life in the storm or in the sunshine carrying me through, and you may perhaps be inspired and come to know of our one true God. I may sound negative or whatever, but that is really my only noble aim. Although, I wish my blog posts were more interesting like many others.

Comments

Popular Posts