Term 4 begins...God So There For Me With His Omni-Presence...

It was really great this morning to be back in school for normal lessons after having just had prelims and a one week holiday. Truly, there is something about ACJC that keeps you coming back for more, and that is the awesome presence of God, somehow in the school the atmosphere is just too awesome to put into words. And, this morning again I was overwhelmed by the closeness of God, and I was truly refreshed more than anything. Anw, so term 4 begins, and I know that the 'A' Levels are looming but again I'm trusting in God to sustain me thru this term...yea. But, to my point, the worship songs were really great today, and the song Potter's Hand was played like when I was in the car one of the days, at my church this past Sunday and at Chapel this morning. It was like God speaking to me, coz I prayed for God to make me a better person and I was confused about God's will for my life each day...so the song spoke to me as it told me what I needed to do that is to let God transform me and lead me through life.
Potter's Hand
Verse: Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure, all of my days are held in your hands, crafted into your perfect plan
You gently call me into your presence guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through Your eyes
I'm captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart, I know you're drawing me to yourself
Lead me Lord I pray
Chorus: Take me, Mould me, use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand
you gently call me into your presence guidin me by your holy spirit
teach me dear lord to live through your eyes
i'm captured by you holy calling
set me apart, I know your drawing me to yourself
lead me lord i pray
Repeat Chorus
This song was another of the nice songs...
I Will Run To You
Your eyes is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the earth
To he depths of my heart
Let You mercy and strength be seen
You call me to Your purpose
As angels understand
For Your glory
May you draw all men
As Your love and grace demands
And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by power
But by the Spirit Of God
Yes, I will run the race
'Til I see Your Face
Oh, let me live in the glory of Your Grace
And, the message was about gentleness, and just when I was wanting to become a nicer person and treat others well, so it was like the perfect message, for I know I need gentleness to be a nicer person. Firstly, gentleness is about loving others and being sensitive to others and having compassion and not weakness as the world puts it. God was the greatest example, He was gentle with everyone, but still had great power. And, likewise, God wants us to be gentle so that we can handle the power that He gives us. Gentleness is a fruit of the spirit and so we don't just have it but we grow to become gentle with God's help. Finally, the speaker spoke about the 4 ways to help ourselves be gentle, that is gentle with respect to authority and leadership that is gentle, gentle in speech, gentle in conflict and finally, gentle in restoration. So that just topped everything off. God really spoke to me. And, the day went pretty well, though I wasted my break alone and failed my chem MCQ paper. But, nonetheless, it was great to see my classmates and people I know again. And, like our timetable is much more slack now, but of course I know the extra time is for studying...haha...Anw, to conclude, God has really spoken to me in so many ways and has been so real and close to me as term 4 begins, so I'm trusting that the Lord will see me through the term and give me the strength to work hard and do well. So just really overwhelmed by God's love for me.

Comments

Popular Posts