Don't think i've wrote much about the daily happenings of my life for a bit, been writing my thoughts on perspective and being negative and all that, so tts kind of behind me already. Thus, i guess i'll write about my weekend.
Last thurs night, was on msn talking to gen and was kinda suppose to talk again later coz she was watching bleach but in the end my mum made me go to bed by 10pm. Then, i woke up at abt 8 something the next day. While, everyone went to sku for the last day of AC games. This was a really boring Fridae, and i desperately looked for stuff to occupy myself and realised everything seemed boring...i even felt sick of playing FIFA. I tried looking through my old com games and none worked, so i actually found something to do search for games and in the end didn't play anything at all. I watched some tv and found nothing gd to watch. I packed my table drawers and even took out my sketch book, book on cars with loads of pictures and pencil and tried to draw, and all i did was draw something tt had little resemblance of the car in my book. I love cars alot and actually i've always wanted to be a car designer but i guess i might not have the ability though...haha. However, after lunch i realised there was really nothing better to do, so i decided to play wii myself when everyone had not played it for a while. I decided to play the game based on the movie Ratatouille....shocking!!!...hrm i guess kind of a kiddy game for me to be playing. But, anw...desperation. Surprisingly, it was quite fun actually. After i played though, i suddenly had a terrible headache and felt like vomiting. So, i tried to rest and slept for an hour and a half. Did not touch the com for the whole day.
Then, came saturday. The whole family went out for breakfast. And, shockingly...we saw my sec 3 english teacher, who is no longer in ACSI. She was my older brother's teacher at the boarding school. Anw, I think it might seem surprising that my parents actually made my brother stay at boarding sku...which that had to pay for when my brother did not have to stay in boarding sku. It was like paying for something bad. I think that boarding sku really is not a gd thing, actually i believe it was a mistake. Many, i think have the view that boarding sku actually helps make a child disciplined...but i believe it has the counter effect. Anw, so the breakfast was gd. Thereafter, i went out with my mum and dad to taka for just 1 and a half hours. And, i spent the rest of the day playing wii and resting. For dinner, my cousins came over. My brother's and i together with my cousin played playstation and we kept losing and i was constantly blamed and when we finally won a big game, the game jammed and it continued to do so later on, so i kinda felt cheated when my mum wanted me to sleep at 10:30pm.
On Sunday, we had church. And, we spent the rest of the day slacking at home. Except that my mum was busy all day.
Anw, i'm finally going back to sku on tuesday. In a way, i'm looking forward to it but yet not totally. Yea, so thats whats been happening .

Comments

Popular Posts